Tube Processing Machines (Garboli)
Garboli?Orbital Tube?Grinding, Sanding &?Polishing?Machines (bent tubes):
- Drawn Wire Sanding:? LPC300 - LPC500??
- Balustrades & Bull Bar?Polishing:??-?LPC300?- LPC300 MIRROR.? Grind, finish and mirror?polish.? Max?104mm diameter tubes
- Architectural Hardware: ?LPC90 - LPC160 - LPC160 MIRROR.? Max diameter 50mm?
- Tap?& Faucet satin & polishing machines:? LPC160 - LPC160 MIRROR. Maximum tube diameter 50mm (46mm for mirror polishing)
Garboli?Centreless Tube Grinders & Polishers?(straight tubes):
- Tube?Sanding &?Polishing:??LT130 - LT200 - TRIS.? For medium & high volume production.? Max tube diameter 203mm
- Centreless Polishing &?Tube Notching:??NOK150.??
- Centreless Polishing & Box Tube Sanding:? DUO.? 89mm diameter tube and 150mm wide box section
Other Tube Processing Machines
- Square & Round Tube End Deburring:? ROTOR200.? Heavy duty dual action deburring machine from Garboli.? Max diameter 200mm
Want to see Garboli machines in operation?? For a live demonstration visitors are always welcome at?our UK demonstration centre in Ripon.?
Tube Processing Machines (Garboli) FAQs
What is the difference between a Garboli LPC500 and LT200 machines?
The LT200 machines are designed for straight tube processing & can be a multi-head installation to allow for single processing and finishing of high volumes of tube up to a maximum 203mm diameter.
The Garboli LPC500 machines can process straight and bent tubes.
The good news is that unlike a centreless machine both?machines can cope with tapered or drawn tube which is too uneven to drive consistently through a centrless grinding process.
What dust extraction is needed with a Garboli belt sander?
Garboli offer the option of machines with a wet filtration process integrated with the machine.? in that caase you need no other filtration.??
If you choose to buy a dry machine, which comes with a dust extraction out-take point then we strongly advise that you use a dust extraction unit.? not only does it keep the local environment cleaner but it also improves the life of the machine and the abrasive belts.
Which Garboli machine do you recommend to polish my particular tube diameter?
Garboli machines can process tube from very small diameters right up to 203mm.? Which machine is the correct one for you will depend on a number of factors including
- The volume of production
- The amount of material removal you will be grinding
- How straight, or otherwise your tube is
The maximum tube diameters for the Garboli orbital tube polishers is as follows:
- LPC90? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?25mm
- LPC160? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?50mm
- LPC160 MIRROR? 46mm
- LPC300? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?50mm
- LPC300 MIRROR? 46mm
- LPC500? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?203mm
- LT130? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?203mm
- LT200? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?203mm
If it is a high volume production and your tubes will effectively fit through the Garboli?orbital sander?then we always recommend going one machine larger.? For example.? On 42mm diameter tubular railing we normally recommend the LPC300 which will give you increased?belt life with the flexibility to work around most angles used for balustrading applications.?
How do I grind, sand or polish drawn wire & fine tubes?
Garboli have a number of options for sanding, cleaning & polishing drawn wire, both in-line and off-line.?
-? A simple adaptation to the LPC160 or LPC300 machines will allow for fine tolerance finishing on smaller diameter wires.
Need to descale drawn wire?
-? For more aggressive sanding and descaling off-line then we can make adaptations to the LT130?machines to allow for good control with low speed grinding (3 - 4 m / min)
-? For high volume in line wire descaling and peeling?then we would recommend looking at the new Garboli Titan?soon to be launched at the international Wire show.??